EVERYBODY is creative in their life in some way – and usually in many ways! When we reflect on the different dimensions of intelligence, we can see that there are many themes and areas of interest in everyone’s life. Each of these (we often call them ‘strengths’) is our unique opportunity through which we express our individual creativity.
- Visual-Spatial – think in terms of images and space
- Bodily-kinesthetic – use the body effectively
- Musical – show sensitivity to rhythm and sound
- Interpersonal – understand, interact with others
- Intrapersonal – understand own interests, goals
- Verbal-Linguistic – use words effectively
- Logical-Mathematical – reasoning, calculating
So where do you see your own strengths? How to do you express your unique creativity?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ~ Dr. Seuss
Why fit in when you were born to stand out?